Penalties will be Ride On UK applied to those users that don’t use the bike-sharing scheme properly (to learn more about the misuse of the service please click here
Misuse of the service includes (but is not limited to):
- More than one person riding on the same e-bike
- Using the KeyCard of another user to open a trip
- Losing the e-bike
- Stealing the e-bike
- Carrying a passenger on the e-bike.
- Transferring the KeyCard to another person.
- Leaving the bike unattended during the trip.
- Not closing a trip by docking the bike properly at a station.
- Closing the trip after Plan expiration.
- Damaging the bike/station or any of their elements, intentionally or due to an oversight
- Causing permanent damage or loss of the e-bike, intentionally or due to an oversight